PayPal Donation
Guild Rank
WoWProgress Rank

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Midnight Carnival Forum Index -> Raid Rules & Application
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
GMAmalthia
In-Game Guild Master

re: WOD Raiding - Expectations & Application

Table of Contents

Warlords Raiding 

Raiding has changed to allow more flexibility. The raid can now hold as few as 10 or as many as 30 players. One of the major upsides of a 13-player raid is that you don’t have to worry about canceling if one or two people aren’t able to make it; you also don’t have to worry about asking someone to sit out if everyone shows up. This, in turn, means that raiding in an organized group is possible without the same feeling of obligation, and that such groups will be much more resilient in practice.

This also means we don't NEED you. If you are inconsistant, habitually late, lazy with self preparedness, and not properly prepairing for raid nights, you will be sat out. In Panderia we had consistant problems with people not showing up, dropping raid after we got them semi-geared, quitting out of boredom, and the people who were left not doing their jobs to prepare, because we needed them, so really what were we to do about it? None of that will be tolerated this expansion.

On the downside, shortcuts to gearing have also been eliminated. JP and VP have been eliminated, and if you want to join the dungeon finder queue for level 100 heroic dungeons, you will need to get a silver medal in the proving grounds for the role you want to queue for. That means if you want to heal, your DPS silver medal isn't good enough. You'll need to go back and get it for healing as well. This is not necessarily a bad thing, as it ensures you will need to know what you're doing, and everyone you queue with will also, supposedly, know how to play their class.

How to prepare

• Run Regular Dungeons/Scenarios to gear for heroics
• Complete the Proving grounds to unlock Heroics
• Run Heroic Dungeons/Scenarios
• Run LFR
• Utilize crafted gear (Help Eachother) You can only wear 3 Crafted items
• Garrisons will give you very occasional access to raid-level loot you wouldn't otherwise have access to.
• Challenge Modes will drop LFR-level loot. You can gear up with this loot before the raids are even released.
• Spend Appexis Crystals to buy Gear

The Guild has put together this Handy Gearing Guide (it has not been updated for 6.2 yet) To help you get started. The non-raider's guide to gearing up.

To be on the team you must meet all gearing requirements BEFORE APPLYING. 

Apexis Crystals are also an important currency in Warlords of Draenor. With this currency, you can purchase capes, gloves, belts, bracers, helms, and legs. Keep in mind most of this gear is poorly itemized for most specs, but in a pinch it's better than nothing, in order to give you the appropriate HP to survive raid encounters. 

Last edited by GMAmalthia on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:18 am; edited 10 times in total

re: Minimum Requirements and Loot Distribution

You are expected to meet this criteria before you apply. Please do not apply until you do. Raid nights are Tuesday & Thursday, 6-9p MST (server). You must commit to both full nights to join. 

Minimum Requirements to Join the Raid Team

• Level 100 (Will not "hold" spots)
  • 700 ilvl Fully Gemmed and Enchanted
  • a minimum output of 30K dps/hps on Normal+ Level Fights*
  • Have completed the Gold medal in the proving grounds for the role you want to apply for
  • Vent (Mic not required)
  • DBM Add-on (This is not negotiable)

*Target Dummies/LFR are not sufficient indicators of DPS

Expectations once you are accepted:

• Show up on time, every raid night (See Raid Rules for exceptions) maintaining 80% or better attendance
  • Be Fully Prepared (Repaired, Flasks/Potions ready, Roll Coins already gotten, Addons up to date)
  • Prepare for boss encounters by studying the fight mechanics online AND running LFR (Not "or", AND)
  • Continue to improve your gear between raid nights
  • Have a firm understand of your class and ALL it's mechanics, so they can be properly applied to raid mechanics

Loot Distribution:

Primary stats for armor slots (Head, Shoulders, Chest, Wrist, Hands, Waist, Legs, Feet) now dynamically change depending on the specialization the character is currently in. For example, a plate intellect chest worn by a Holy Paladin will convert to strength if the player switches to Retribution. Secondary stats do not change based on spec. You are expected to know which Secondary stats are your priorities. If it is haste, do not roll on gear with crit, for example. I will also be keeping a list. 

That means you are not just rolling against other players of your spec (Tank, heals, DPS) you are rolling against everyone in your Armor class (Plate, Mail, Leather, etc.) This may cause tension for loot rolls, but to keep loot distribution fair, a list will be kept of whom won what. Once you win an item has won something. This will reset from week to week, but if you won something the week before, the people who did not win anything will be given the loot priority. 

This means Looting is 1 Need. Period. 

You may trade loot to reset your Need roll, with permission. When trading gear, please keep in mind that healers and tanks solvency benefits the entire raid. (DPS should really trade gear to a Tank or Healer before anyone else.) 

Rolling on Loot works as follows:

• You may only roll Need on your IDEAL stats. (Your top 3 secondaries)
  • You may roll one Need (separate roll) on a tier token.
  • You must roll greed on gear sporting non optimal stats (Your bottom secondaries)
  • If you cannot use an item, or it is not an upgrade at all for you, you must pass
  • You may roll Need until you win, you must roll greed after you do. 
  • BOE's must be equipped immediately if rolled for

Things to note:

• If you play a class we can't use, you will have to be back up (Ex. You are ONLY a tank, and we already have two)
    • Note: Everyone should have a viable main and off spec, for maximum efficiency
  • If we have too many DPS and not enough healers to support them, people will need to be sat. We will maintain the 2T:3H:2M:3R ratio as closely as possible with whom we take. (If we need heals and you CAN heal, change your spec, gear it, and do it. People who cannot adapt are more likely to be sat)
  • Whining about needing a piece of gear and someone else got it will not be tolerated. Put on your big kid panties and deal with it.
  • If you are Lazy, being carried, and unprepared, you may not raid. You will not be invited and you will be removed mid-raid if necessary.

The Guild has Set up a Facebook Group for just the raid team in order to Facilitate Call outs, Strategy Sharing, and helping one another. If you are accepted, please join at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MCRaidTeam/

Last edited by GMAmalthia on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 16 times in total

re: Raid Application - Copy & Paste Text, Answer to apply

Statements of Responsibility to the Team

1. Your Raid Leader Is Mommyfortuna. Your Raid Nights are Tue-Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   (Yes/No)
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes/No)
  3. You must have achieved a Gold Medal in the Level 100 Proving Grounds for the Role in which you are applying. Has this been completed? (Yes/No) (as Evidenced by the armory) Please Link the Armory Achieve
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes/no)

About You

Toon Name:

Nickname you prefer:

Class and Specs:

Role you are Applying for:

Starting Ilvl:

Do you Have DBM and Vent installed? (This is required):

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for:

Where did you study the boss fights online:

If you cannot play your preferred role, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs:

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): 

Additional Comments: 

Last edited by GMAmalthia on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total

re: Raid App

About You - Its not my first rodeo raiding with the MC,  Ive had many a good time running with yall and would love to continue the experience together :)

Toon Name: Fistohfury

Nickname you prefer: Ronnie 

Class and Specs: Brew / Windwalker

Role you are Applying for: Tank / DPS (if needed but ill need to get gold first for dps)

Starting Ilvl: 634 eqquiped and 635 overall

Do you Have DBM and Vent installed? (This is required): yesh

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for: mastery > crit > bonus armor and for os: M. strike > crit > haste

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy-veins.com and from phatboss (and others) on youtube.com

If you cannot play your preferred role, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs: yes

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does):  not at the moment (can if really needed)

Additional Comments:  I know have to be on time at least 15min prior fully gemmed enchanted and with correct flasks and food.  Had fun in MoP and wanna bring on the pain in WoD 

Last edited by Potämus on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Val the Rogue
Inactive Member

re: Raid Application

About You

Toon Name: Valerin

Nickname you prefer: Val

Class and Specs: Rogue (Combat)

Role you are Applying for: Stabbing Things DPS |  Proving Grounds Gold - 12/03/2014

Starting Ilvl: 635 (Hopefully 645, or close, by raid day.)

Do you Have DBM and Vent installed? (This is required): Vent and Big Wigs, yes.

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for: My priority is Agi > Haste > Multistrike > Mastery/Versatility > Crit.. So, ideally some combination of the first three secondaries. May be harder than it seems given how heroic gear stats are paired up.

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy Veins, Youtube (generally Fat Boss or whatever this expansion's equivalent turns out to be), LFR, Dungeon Journal in Game

If you cannot play your preferred role, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs: Alas rogues are only for stabbing things. But I do realize if we have too many DPS and not enough heals I may warm benches sometimes.

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does):  N/A

Additional Comments: 
-
I'll be online 15 minutes (minimum) before raid and should be parked at the summoning stone with enough appropriate flasks and food for a 3 hour raid along with my roll coins.
- It is my responsibility to notify others (ideally the raid leader) if I will be late. Depending on how late I understand I may be replaced for the night. And I understand I need to keep 80% raid attendance if I wish to keep raiding, otherwise my butt will be benched.
- Callouts, if necessary, should be preferably 24+ hours before raid time - barring emergencies.
-
Fully gemmed and chanted already, just with cheaper stuff right now since my gear is mostly heroic blues.
- Will do my best to improve gear in between raid nights, with new LFRs and things it shouldn't be too hard.

I look forward to being of service in stabbing things. :D

Approved: MDPS
Min Criteria Confirmed: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Khaz%20Modan/Valerin/

azmar35

re: Re: Raid App

Toon Name: Azmaria

Nickname you prefer: Az

Class and Specs: Paladin Prot/Ret 

Role you are Applying for: Tank/Mdps

Starting Ilvl:(will update in 24 hours)

Do you Have DBM and Vent installed? (This is required): Yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for: Multistrike - Ret  Bonus Armor/Versatility - Prot

Where did you study the boss fights online: From YouTube, icyviens and MMOC class forums.

If you cannot play your preferred role, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs: Yes

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does):  Not much on it at this time but will check and change when available.

Additional Comments: (will be updated in 24 hours)

Application denied at this time, Min requirements.

• Missing: Gold Proving grounds in all applied for Specs on the toon being applied with.
  • Min Ilvl of 635 
  • Partial/Incomplete application: No statements of responsibility

Please do not submit applications until all prerequisites are met, as no places will be held.

Erimesi

re: Application: Erimesi

Your Raid Leader Is Mommyfortuna. Your Raid Nights are Tue-Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights.

Do you Understand and agree to the above?  Yes.

You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. 

Do you Understand and agree to the Above?  Yes.

You must have achieved a Gold Medal in the Level 100 Proving Grounds for the Role in which you are applying. Has this been completed? (as Evidenced by the armory) Please Link the Armory Achieve Yes

Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) I have read them, and understand the attendance rules (come on-time and prepared - not being prepared gets you marked off for attendance and you may not get a second chance depending on ) and the raiding rules (which basically amount to "come on time and prepared, follow instructions, don't suggest changes to tactics unless asked" - got it).

About You

Toon Name: Erimesi

Nickname you prefer: Erim, Eri, 'Mesi (for Ila  )

Class and Specs: Monk, Mistweaver primary, Windwalker secondary (currently, but may swap that to Brewmaster instead - not overly enthusiastic about attempting Gold Damage).

Role you are Applying for: Healer

Starting Ilvl: 635

Do you Have DBM and Vent installed? (This is required): Yes.

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for: Spirit (possibly capped) > Multistrike > Crit > Haste > Versatility > Mastery - so mostly Spirit/MS/Crit.  Maybe Haste, but it would have to be a pretty big upgrade to be worth it.

Where did you study the boss fights online:

Kargath Bladefist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzfmKTZp8U
The Butcher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIS0jjmcFgE
Tectus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNbJmeNLkjo
Brakenspore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsXhQtEKzms
Twin orgon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ4xo4jqJlU
Ko'Ragh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSeMw7-byOA
Imperator Mar'gok: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OMq9fYgVY

Most of those are by FatBossTV.  Will watch again before raid night and also read up on Icy Veins.  Links courtesy of the Scarlet Brotherhood's OpenRaid posting (I was considering signing up for it).

If you cannot play your preferred role, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs: I can, tho I'm not overly enthusiastic about grabbing Gold Damage.

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): My Windwalker gear is not at 635 yet, no.  I can provide some DPS as Mistweaver if needed, however (crane stance).  I also understand that if you don't need me as a Healer on a particular night and my DPS spec isn't up to it, I may warm the bench.

Additional Comments

I understand that I need to be online and ready to raid at least 15 minutes before raid time.
I understand that if I will be missing on a particular raid night I need to notify the raid leader (Ama), as far in advance as possible.  24 hours is the minimum for this unless it's an emergency.
I understand that it is not my place to point out mistakes - that is the job of the Raid Leader and/or Tanks.
I will be fully gemmed and enchanted before raid night - at this time I'm missing my neck enchant, mostly because of server and/or computer problems making it difficult for me to log on.
I understand that if I do not follow the raid rules and/or do not pull my weight in a raid I may be sat out and/or lose my spot permanently.

I've been looking forward to raiding with the guild again since SoO.  Please understand, though, that while I do have a decent understanding of how Mistweaver works, I'm still fairly new to both it and raid-healing in general (have healed a few SoO LFRs, and have been healing heroics, but that's it), therefore any suggestions for improvement will be very welcome.

Thank you for considering me as a raider.

--Erimesi

Approved: Heals
Min Criteria Confirmed: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Khaz%20Modan/Erimesi/

RHopkins

re: Feli's App

Your Raid Leader Is Mommyfortuna. Your Raid Nights are Tue-Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights.

Do you Understand and agree to the above? Yes

You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. 

Do you Understand and agree to the Above? Yes

You must have achieved a Gold Medal in the Level 100 Proving Grounds for the Role in which you are applying. Has this been completed? (as Evidenced by the armory) Please Link the Armory Achieve

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khaz-modan/Feli/achievement#15165:15222:a9580

Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie)  Yes

About You

Toon Name: Feli

Nickname you prefer: Ryan, Fel, Feli

Class and Specs: Deathknight, Blood (frost offspec not applying)

Role you are Applying for: Tank

Starting Ilvl: 636

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for: Bonus Armor > Mastery > Multistrike

Where did you study the boss fights online: Youtube, Tankspot

If you cannot play your preferred role, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs: No I did not like frost dps in MOP, but I will be gearing a Monk alt as BM/WW

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): N/A

Additional Comments: I expect a competitive environment and will do my role or risk being replaced. I will be gemmed, enchanted and have consumables/coins ready to go at 7:45est/5:45st to be ready to go at raid time. If I must miss a raid, I will notify the RL.

Approved: Tank
Min Req Confirmed: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Khaz%20Modan/Feli/

You must have achieved a Gold Medal in the Level 100 Proving Grounds for the Role in which you are applying. Has this been completed? (as Evidenced by the armory) Please Link the Armory Achieve Yes http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khaz-modan/Phalonn/achievement#15165:15222

Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) I have read them, and understand the attendance rules (come on-time and prepared - not being prepared gets you marked off for attendance and you may not get a second chance depending on ) and the raiding rules (which basically amount to "come on time and prepared, follow instructions, don't suggest changes to tactics unless asked" - got it).

Toon Name: Phalonn

Nickname you prefer:Larry or Phalonn

Class and Specs: Hunter Marksman/Beast Master

Role you are Applying for:Ranged DPS

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for: Crit , Mutistrike

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy Veins, Preach Gaming on You Tube, and LFR

If you cannot play your preferred role, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs: Yes

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does):  Yes

Additional Comments:  I know what is expected of me and will be prepared and ready to reak havok and wholesale slaughter on my targets. May God have mercy on their souls because I won't.

Approved: RDPS
Min Req Confirmed: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Khaz%20Modan/Phalonn/
Counseled and will correct Gems and Enchants Prior to start.

Farvinn
Officer

tatements of Responsibility to the Team

Do you Understand and agree to the above? yes

Do you Understand and agree to the Above? yes

You must have achieved a Gold Medal in the Level 100 Proving Grounds for the Role in which you are applying. Has this been completed? (as Evidenced by the armory) Please Link the Armory Achieve http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khaz-modan/Farvin/achievement#15165:15222 (endless healer wave 20)

Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) yes

About You

Toon Name: Farvin

Nickname you prefer: Farvin 

Class and Specs: Paladin, holy and ret 

Role you are Applying for: heals

Starting Ilvl: 637

Do you Have DBM and Vent installed? (This is required): yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for: Crit>Haste>Multistrike

Where did you study the boss fights online: icyveins and fatboss

If you cannot play your preferred role, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs: yes

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): as of right now, my ret gear's ilvl is too low (629)

Additional Comments: 

Approved: Heal
Min Req Confirmed: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Khaz%20Modan/Farvin/

heatherdawnatkinson

Do you Understand and agree to the Above? Yes

You must have achieved a Gold Medal in the Level 100 Proving Grounds for the Role in which you are applying. Has this been completed? (as Evidenced by the armory) Please Link the Armory Achievement

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khaz-modan/Ila/achievement#15165:15222:a9586

Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) Yes

About You

Toon Name: Ila (E-La)

Nickname you prefer: Heather

Class and Specs: Priest Disc/(Holy or Shadow)

Role you are Applying for: Disc

Do you Have DBM and Vent installed? (This is required): yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for: Crit, Mastery, Haste

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy-viens and Tankspot (beta videos), FATBOSS

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Holy: Yes Shadow: No, but same the same stats as Holy (multi/mastery).

Edited to Recopy Top Part, I got to excited

Edited again to fix my spec, sure this time

Approved: Heals
Min Req confirmed: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Khaz%20Modan/Ila/
Counseled and will correct Gems and Enchants Prior to start.

Last edited by heatherdawnatkinson on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
xcalizorz
Inactive Member

re: Re: Raid App

xcalizorz wrote:

About You - this is my first time filling one out so i hoped i did it right. glad to be a part of the team. i take this seriouse, like a second job. this will be my first time raiding an entire expansion looking forward to hopefully being accepted and riding with you good people once again. 

Toon Name: xcalizorz

Nickname you prefer: chris/ cali

Class and Specs: prot/ ret paladin

Role you are Applying for: DPS / Tank (if needed)

Starting Ilvl: 635 equppied and 637  overall

Do you Have DBM and Vent installed? yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for: Mastery and then haste at higher gear levels as ret/ bonus armor for my tank set

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy-veins.com, phatboss tv on other vids youtube.com

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does):  not at the moment (can if really needed)

Additional Comments:  I know have to be on time at least 15min prior fully gemmed enchanted and with correct flasks and food.  Had fun in MoP and wanna bring on the pain in WoD 

Approved: MDPS
Min Criteria Confirmed: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Khaz%20Modan/xcalizorz/
Achieve confirmed despite wow error on Alt: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khaz-modan/Xcalihealz/achievement#15165:15222:a9574

Last edited by xcalizorz on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
GMAmalthia
In-Game Guild Master

re: Oops, got so excited I forgot my own!

Do you Understand and agree to the Above? Yes - AND be AT the stone!!!

You must have achieved a Gold Medal in the Level 100 Proving Grounds for the Role in which you are applying. Has this been completed? (as Evidenced by the armory) Please Link the Armory Achieve

Yes. However, It Bugged out. Will repeat when less mad at it. Support was as useful as always:

The status of your Customer Support ticket #48460866 has changed to “Answered.”

This is the latest response from Customer Support:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Customer Support! We just received your ticket regarding some in-game concerns. :)

We apologize for being unable to discuss this with you directly; we are experiencing a high volume of tickets right now and are doing our best to get to each and every one as soon as we possibly can.

We have a lot of awesome resources available for resolving quest hiccups.

When you're trying to find quests your character has not yet discovered or completed, try the Completed Quest Checker on Icy Veins (http://www.icy-veins.com/completed-quests-checker-wow). This tool lists your character's incomplete quests for any zone in the game, along with a WoWHead link with full details. This is SUPER handy for completion achievements - like Loremaster.

When you're looking for help finding a specific quest giver or tips to complete a challenging quest, try looking up the specific quest directly on WoWHead (www.wowhead.com). Top-rated comments on those entries are a lesser-known goldmine of information. They often include helpful guides, maps, coordinates, and screenshots, as well as many known issues. Incidentally, you can find even more guides (achievements, quests and otherwise) here: http://www.wowhead.com/guides

When you cannot see certain NPCs or quests in a specific area, you probably need to progress further in a specific quest chain. Search WoWHead for the names of any relevant questgivers or quests you've already completed in the area. This issue (phasing) is usually associated with a linear series of quests. It's likely another player has shared instructions that will help you get back on track.

When you're still stumped, we always recommend asking other players via the official World of Warcraft Quests Forum (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011692/), where you can ask for advice on getting through quest content or browse already published guides and entries.

If you're still having trouble, please drop us a line! Remember to include as much information as possible - the who, the what, the where, and any troubleshooting steps you might have done. :)

Thanks again for your contact!

Regards, 

Blizzard Support​​​​​​​​​​​​

Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) I wrote it

About You

Toon Name: Mommyfortuna

Nickname you prefer: Ama

Class and Specs: Elemental Shaman

Role you are Applying for: RDPS

Starting Ilvl: 645

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for: Multistrike; Critical Strike = Haste; Mastery;(Versatility if there's nothing else)

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy-Veins, Fatboss, Tankspot, etc.

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): No, it does not. The ilvl req is met, but it's Heals with No spirit gear/CG Gold. 

Additional Comments: I look forward to another Raid Teir with my friends, keeping in mind that certain behaviors piss everyone off; including but not limited to - Excessive lateness, not showing up, not gearing myself or working on my toon between raid nights and using the raid only as my sole source of gearing up, always forgetting something and making everyone else wait while I go get it, and AFK'ing between pulls, making everyone wait for me. I endeavor to not do any of those things. To only AFK at designated break times unless it's an emergency, to be focused on the raid I'm in ONLY and not distracted/paying attention to other things, and to be a key playing in helping my team succeed, not seen as the reason it can't. I expect the same from the rest of my team, and the have the implied expectation that if those terms are not met either I or they will be benched or removed from the team. 

You must have achieved a Gold Medal in the Level 100 Proving Grounds for the Role in which you are applying. Has this been completed? (as Evidenced by the armory) Please Link the Armory Achieve Yes

Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) I have read them, and understand the attendance rules (come on-time and prepared - not being prepared gets you marked off for attendance and you may not get a second chance depending on ) and the raiding rules (which basically amount to "come on time and prepared, follow instructions, don't suggest changes to tactics unless asked" - got it).

About You

Toon Name: Noone

Nickname you prefer: No One

Class and Specs: Shaman Resto

Role you are Applying for: Healer

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for:  Spirit Mastery Haste

Where did you study the boss fights online: You Tube

If you cannot play your preferred role, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs: Yes

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Not at the moment, still need to get better trinkets

Additional Comments 

I know what it means to be raid ready, I took a break in MoP but have been a good healer during LK and Cata. I understand all the rules and will have no problem complying. I cant wait to have some fun and down some of bosses.

Approved: Heals Min Criteria Confirmed: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Khaz%20Modan/noone/ Please Enchant Gear (Basic OK)

Foly

You must have achieved a Gold Medal in the Level 100 Proving Grounds for the Role in which you are applying. Has this been completed? (as Evidenced by the armory) Please Link the Armory Achieve Yes

Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) Yes

About You

Toon Name: Foly

Nickname you prefer:

Class and Specs: Paladin, Protection / Holy

Role you are Applying for: Tank

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for:  Bonus Armor / Mastery

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy Veins

If you cannot play your preferred role, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs: Yes

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): No, needs a better main hand to reach required ilvl

Additional Comments

I know what its like to raid, it has been a while though. Last time i tanked a raid was ICC in WoTLK.

Approved: Back Up Tank
Min Criteria Confirmed: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Khaz%20Modan/Foly/
Note: Do not have an available tank (or even heal) position at this time. If you Gear and PG a dps set I will put you into the regular Roster :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Midnight Carnival Forum Index -> Raid Rules & Application All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: