PayPal Donation
WoWProgress Rank

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninja Stormcloud

re: Progression M+ - Application & Group Tracking

1) What is your character name, role, and item level?

Wereninja, Heals & DPS, 358 Heals & 361 DPS

2) What interests you about Mythic+ Progression?DPS

Hanging out with guildies, challenging ourselves and overcoming obstacles as a team.

3) What’s your peak M+ experience?

Highest key completion is +8, highest key pushed is +6. Best experience was when we spend forever on the last boss in Tol Dagor. We kept trying and trying. We set up markers and positions. We took turns getting shot. It was intense but when we finally beat it, it was such a great moment/feeling.

4) Do you understand that you are dedicating three full hours to M+ Progression every dedicated M++ night? This is a commitment and should be treated as one on your personal calendar.

I understand I will be dedicating 3 hours to M+ Progression. Hopefully not all in the same dungeon. ;)

5) Do you understand these are timed events and you must commit to the full evening when joining? The group cannot pick up another player should you decide to leave before it’s completion. This is grounds for team removal and you will not be asked to join again.

I understand. I would never leave mid-dungeon. That is such a dick move. I have rarely even seen that in pugs and that's saying something

6) How would you rate your reaction time/global awareness?

I would rate it 8/10. Pretty good but there is always room for improvement.

7) Have you ever been spoken to about your raid awareness, such as: needing to be prompted to use CC, move out of harmful spells, or be prompted to utilize your own cool downs?

As a Heals no. As a Dps no, but I know I could be better with using solarbeam and innervate. 

8) This is a progression focused team, with the expectation of focus, growth, and continuous improvement in a short amount of time. It will require effort, class and strategy utilization, commitment, and above all patience. Excuses and Rage quitting will not be tolerated. Can you handle this?

I can handle that. I would rather stay in the same dungeon for 3 hours before I rage quit.

9)   If your performance is slacking and not evolving with within a reasonable time frame, it's shown you are not putting in the necessary effort TO improve, or you can’t maintain solid attendance (80+%), do you accept that you should and WILL be replaced by another qualified candidate after 2 warnings?

I accept that. 

10)   In M+ DPS is a requirement. Do you run personal meters for your DPS or HPS? Are you also willing to run Warcraftlogs so these numbers can be qualified in real-time for improvement purposes? 

I have never ran Warcraft logs before; however, if someone would be willing to help me walk through the process, I would be happy to run it to help me improve.

Aryin
Arityna
Officer

Aryin, Holy or shadow Priest, 356 Holy, 355ish Shadow

2) What interests you about Mythic+ Progression?

Doing things with other members of the guild other than raiding and seeing how far we can get in m+

Highest was +11 or +12 in Legion

4) Do you understand that you are dedicating three full hours to M+ Progression every dedicated M++ night? This is a commitment and should be treated as one on your personal calendar.

Yes, only time i'd decline is if health issue.

5) Do you understand these are timed events and you must commit to the full evening when joining? The group cannot pick up another player should you decide to leave before it’s completion. This is grounds for team removal and you will not be asked to join again.

Yes, wouldn't dream of leaving mid dungeon.

fairly good

7) Have you ever been spoken to about your raid awareness, such as: needing to be prompted to use CC, move out of harmful spells, or be prompted to utilize your own cool downs?

not that i'm aware of or recall.

8) This is a progression focused team, with the expectation of focus, growth, and continuous improvement in a short amount of time. It will require effort, class and strategy utilization,commitment, and above all patience. Excuses and Rage quitting will not be tolerated. Can you handle this?

yes

9)   If your performance is slacking and not evolving with within a reasonable time frame, it's shown you are not putting in the necessary effort TO improve, or you can’t maintain solid attendance (80+%), do you accept that you should and WILL be replaced by another qualified candidate after 2 warnings?

yes

10)   In M+ DPS is a requirement. Do you run personal meters for your DPS or HPS? Are you also willing to run Warcraftlogs so these numbers can be qualified in real-time for improvement purposes?

dont really use meters.. as for warcraft logs i cant run it on my computer as it lags me out in dungeons..

Moracka

Bump

Place holder forum

M+ Progression: You will decide on base qualifications (these should be slightly below reasonable as a place to get started) and fill a group of 4 other guild members (you should be on this team) and at least 1 back up player, who all have the similar goal of seeing how high they can get, for fun, and breaking their own previous record.

The team must then agree on a night that does not interfere with the guild raid group. You are responsible for group dispute resolution, maintaining guild calendar events For this group, and group Vitality. (Please add the officers to the event as administrators, in case you need to call out)

This group will require app in, you may be in both it, casual M+ and Raid groups, but burn out is a very real thing, don't do that to yourself. 

Application for M+

2) What interests you about Mythic+ Progression?

5) Do you understand these are timed events and you must commit to the full evening when joining? The group cannot pick up another player should you decide to leave before it’s completion. This is grounds for team removal and you will not be asked to join again.

8) This is a progression focused team, with the expectation of focus, growth, and continuous improvement in a short amount of time. It will require effort, class and strategy utilization, commitment, and above all patience. Excuses and Rage quitting will not be tolerated. Can you handle this?

Last but not least, know that this is done for the betterment of you and the guild as players. This will help gear those that raid, include those that don’t, drive more guild events, and hopefully bolster our active player roster. We aim to have multiple teams and I would love to have 3+ progression groups! If this sounds like something you’d enjoy and love to do, please drop a comment with your personal goals from being on a progression based M+ group.

Jump to: