PayPal Donation
WoWProgress Rank

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to:
Go on Hiatus. Set a specific time to all come back, when everyone's shit is fixed, and Pug/M+ in the meantime
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Accept people who are low geared/not in the guild and gear them first to keep going (meaning everyone is out there recruiting)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Something else I haven't thought of: Comment Below
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Disband the raid team for this expansion and just be done (Least desirable option - I don't want anyone to Gquit)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

GMAmalthia
In-Game Guild Master

re: Raid Team: Problem/Poll

For people not on the Raid Team's FB page:

So, we have a problem. And I'd like to vote on what to do about it. With Qitah now done, we're down to an even 10.

My... account runs out in 6 days and I can't fix it. Even if my account weren't expiring, if ANYONE calls out, or is late, or when Farvin and Noone have to leave on Tuesdays, we're screwed.

Would you like to: (Poll choices)

Notes on poll choices:

1. Hiatus means Everyone agrees to come back on the appointed date. No matter what. We can also recruit more people in the meantime, and set up some of those days to gear them.

2. Accepting substandard players means a lot more time in Normal, are you okay with that?

3. I would love other options if you can think of any.

4. DON'T LEAVE ME!!!

Jump to: