PayPal Donation
WoWProgress Rank

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Midnight Carnival Forum Index -> Raid Rules & Application
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Moracka

re: Raid Application

About You

Toon Name: Moracka

Nickname you prefer: Moracka

Class and Spec: Paladin - Protection

Role you are Applying for: Tank

Starting Ilvl:947

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): Yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: Yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Haste, Versatility

Where did you study the boss fights online: Fatboss

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): Yes but would need notice. 

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Not currently.

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Currently all of normal and 3/10 heroic.

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you): I like long walks on the beach...

Seriously though, nothing much that you SHOULD know, but I do like a good team and I've observed the group since Jaspirita joined. I have seen plenty of good and would love to be a solid asset to the guild.

For Raid Lead Use:

Outcome:

re: re: Legion Raiding Application

Please answer all Questions Below:

Statements of Responsibility to the Team

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   (Yes/No) Yes
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes/No) Yes
  3. You will be expected to know all boss fights, intimately. You may be called on at any time to lead a fight, demonstrating that knowledge. (Especially when new raids are released) You should know basic positioning, and all major roll mechanics. Are you prepared to do this? (Yes/No) Yes
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes/no) Yes

About You

Toon Name: Tellius

Nickname you prefer: Tellius

Class and Spec: Blood DK

Role you are Applying for: Tank / Alt Tank

Starting Ilvl: 936

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): Yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: Have "Ask Mr. Robot", "World of Logs" was pending invite

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Haste/Vers

Where did you study the boss fights online: Youtube, LFR, Adventure Guide

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): If I cannot Tank, I have an alternate character I am willing to play, but my DK is pretty much Blood only, Though I am looking into trying on the other 2 specs being as my Blood AP is lev 75. and buying lev 76 cost about as much as getting to lev 73 or so.

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): My Alt is a 937 Aff Lock

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: I have tanked to and beaten up to portals. This includes dogs, pods, eonar, and Imonar all on normal. I should be doing more by the end of the week.

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you):  I am only doing this for fun, I take raids seriously in that you must work as a team and focus, but I am not doing it for prestige or glory, rather for fun and a challenge. I don't mind a few wipe, where we learn something and progress. I don't do well to complaining about a loss, being this is a game, and if it wasn't challenging enough to fail, what is the point.

For Raid Lead Use:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/llane/tellius 

Outcome: Accepted for Role of tank.

Require Full Gem and Enchants before First raid night, 3/6/18. Missing Neck, Ring, Back, and one gem. 

Would prefer on server when able. Not required at this time. 

re: Raiding Application

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?  (Yes)
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes)
  3. You will be expected to know all boss fights, intimately. You may be called on at any time to lead a fight, demonstrating that knowledge. (Especially when new raids are released) You should know basic positioning, and all major roll mechanics. Are you prepared to do this? (Yes)
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes)

About You

Toon Name: Leuser (Currently on Fizzcrank).

Nickname you prefer: Jisu or Leuser (Loser).

Class and Spec: Demon Hunter: Vengeance MS / Havoc OS.

Role you are Applying for: Tank.

Starting Ilvl: 953-963 depending on fight / gear set.

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): Yes to both.

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: Yes to both.

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Vengeance doesn't have a clear stat priority, meaning I would be rolling purely for higher ilvl.

Where did you study the boss fights online: Once a raid tier is released on the PTR I am running it usually. In addition I generally look to wowhead fight structure guides.

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): Yes, both of my specs are relatively geared. In addition to this Demon Hunter, I have a Rogue, Warlock, and Warrior I can gear to play for MDPS / RDPS.

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Yes.

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Yes, I've raided throughout The Nighthold, ToS, and now Antorus all in raid leading positions.

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you): 

All of my raiding experience has been as a raid leader, being as such I'd like to think that I generally have a decent understanding of fights and fight requirements. 

I am currently in the US to be with family after recent mental / physical health concerns. After about three months I would be moving back to Bucheon, which would obviously result in me having a different schedule of availability. I do still believe that I would be able to attend the scheduled raid times, though.

My character is obviously on Fizzcrank currently, though I am willing to server transfer assuming I would be able to join the guild.

For Raid Lead Use:

Outcome:  Application approved, Preference to move Raid toon into Guild (When able)
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/fizzcrank/leuser - Needs neck enchant. 

Juparoni

re: Legion Raiding Application

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   (Yes)
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes)
  3. You will be expected to know all boss fights, intimately. You may be called on at any time to lead a fight, demonstrating that knowledge. (Especially when new raids are released) You should know basic positioning, and all major roll mechanics. Are you prepared to do this? (Yes)
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes)

About You

Toon Name: Hëalbilly

Nickname you prefer: Jupi

Class and Spec: I am attempting to play a priest...A Shadow one.

Role you are Applying for: Ranged

Starting Ilvl: 885 and gearing

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): Yes, and yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: Yes to WOL, and no to Mr. Robot. I will get that thing.

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Haste and Crit

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy Veins

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): I will gear and level anything but a mage. I am terrible at them.

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): I'm not sure my primary one does. Willing to run normal and whatnot until I am geared enough for this team.

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Yes, on my DK and I got through normal Tomb

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: Whenever.

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you): I have never played a shadow priest before a couple of weeks ago.  I am using WOL as a learning tool, and I am willing to put the time and work into being the most awesome or bad shadow priest ever. My feelings wont be hurt if I end up being horrible and I need to go away.

Stormie430

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   (Yes/No)
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes/No)
  3. You will be expected to know all boss fights, intimately. You may be called on at any time to lead a fight, demonstrating that knowledge. (Especially when new raids are released) You should know basic positioning, and all major roll mechanics. Are you prepared to do this? (Yes/No)
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes/no)

About You

Toon Name: Stormstalker

Nickname you prefer: Storm/ Stormie

Class and Spec: Shaman/Enhancement

Role you are Applying for: Melee DPS

Starting Ilvl: 930

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): Yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: No, never had any use for them but will if required

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Haste and Mastery

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy Veins, Wowhead and Fatboss

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec):  I can if needed, but my only experience with Resto was healer for large scale PvP battlegroup on Emerald Dream for the guild Warsong Battalion. Other than that noone has ever asked me to heal on this toon. But I do have raid heals experience as Disc/Holy on another toon. 

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Not at the moment. Would need relics, trinkets, AP and a legendary or two wouldn't hurt. But as I stated above, nobody has ever asked me to heal on Storm in a PvE setting.

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Yes, on my first account I cleared Naxx 10/25, ToGC 25, and ICC 10 man all on Blood DK. on my second account I cleared 10 man Dragon Soul on a Prot Pally then in MoP cleared SoO normal/ heroic/ and made it to Iron Juggernaut on mythic all on Stormstalker. At end of MoP Storm was like #5 best geared Shaman on Khaz. Got AOTC in Highmaul and cleared 8/10 normal and 4/10 heroic. Then pretty much got bored and joined Warsong Battalion and went to war with an army of insane nuts for the rest of WoD. I started raiding again just before HoV came out and got a clear of EN and started doing HoV until a brain tumor took me out of action for the past 8 months so now I here I am...

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: weekdays 5-9 est

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you): I really enjoy playing WoW. I like developing my toon. I like being on a team the most and working toward the big WIN together. It's so gratifying overcoming things together, seeing your teammates get that one piece of loot they've been drooling over, getting that boss down thats been causing problems for 2 weeks. It's fun, and I've missed it and really want to be an integral part of a team again.

For Raid Lead Use:

GMAmalthia
In-Game Guild Master

jr0022 wrote:

About You

Toon Name:Sî

Nickname you prefer:JR

Class and Spec:Rogue/Sub

Role you are Applying for:Sub

Starting Ilvl:889.75

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required):Yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?:Yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two):Assassin/crit/mas

Where did you study the boss fights online:Youtube

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec):Yes

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Yes

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?:WoTk All the way

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: Anytime

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   (Yes/No)Y
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes/No)Y
  3. You will be expected to know all boss fights, intimately. You may be called on at any time to lead a fight, demonstrating that knowledge. (Especially when new raids are released) You should know basic positioning, and all major roll mechanics. Are you prepared to do this? (Yes/No)Y
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes/no)Y

Do not talk to much :)

For Raid Lead Use:

Outcome: Accepted, MDPS

Last edited by GMAmalthia on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. . Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   (Yes)

You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes)

You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? (Yes)

Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes)

About You

Toon Name:Brewshido 

Nickname you prefer: Brewshido 

Class and Spec: WW monk 

Role you are Applying for: Mele DPS 

Starting Ilvl: 897 

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): Yes 

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: Yes 

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Mastery Critical Strike  

Where did you study the boss fights online: Sunniers Art of War, Fatboss Wowhead, IcyVeins.  

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): Not as good @ DPS but if I can tank I should be able to handle DPS'ing. But Prefer tanking if spot is available.  

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): it will.  

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Nope 

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: Pretty Open   

YOu can see all my stuff up above from my DH app when I played NYJELL.. I raided with you guys more than half this Xpac.. II would like to come back on my monk and I put the DH down .. This picture should explain why I am an asset to MC Raid Squad  

That's a 50DKP minus for using the old application :-p 

IllegalDH

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   Yes
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? Yes
  3. You will be expected to know all boss fights, intimately. You may be called on at any time to lead a fight, demonstrating that knowledge. (Especially when new raids are released) You should know basic positioning, and all major roll mechanics. Are you prepared to do this? Yes
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) Yes

About You

Toon Name: Illegal

Nickname you prefer: none

Class and Spec: Havoc Demon Hunter

Starting Ilvl: 885

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: AskMrRobot - yes, World of Logs - no

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Crit, Haste

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy Veins & FatBoss videos

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): I can try!

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Yes

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Pretty much only seriously raided during BC and WOTLK, a little bit in MoP. As far as Legion goes, have only done Emerald Nightmare

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: Anytime! Woo summer!

I've been playing WoW for literally half of my life now (since vanilla and I'm 23, so yikes) so I like to think I'm decent. Definitely not a hardcore player, though. Kind of a filthy casual in the recent years because of college, but I've been wanting to raid for awhile so I'm looking forward to starting that again.

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time:

Assigned Boss Fight:

Note: Please post your Strategy notes on the Raid Team Assignment Strategies thread, and be prepared to present as if you were raid leading at your interview.

Outcome:

GMAmalthia
In-Game Guild Master

Application altered to remove Farvin as Co-Lead and change requirement to prepare a full boss strategy to knowing all boss fights intimately and be prepared to lead any fight, at random, when asked to. 

re: Application

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   (Yes)
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes)
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? (Yes)
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes)

About You

Toon Name:  Gramit

Class and Spec: Arms Warrior

Role you are Applying for: DPS

Starting Ilvl: 889

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: No...

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): 1. Mastery,  2. Haste

Where did you study the boss fights online:
- LOS Gaming's Youtube Videos (for the quick and dirty)
- Icy Veins' written guides (for the nitty gritty)

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): Yes, I have a tank spec ready to go.

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?:
I started raiding current content with MC back in ToT. I've since raided SoO (14/14H), HM (7/7H), BRF 10/10/H), and HFC (13/13H). More recently I've been filling in on this team when needed for EN, ToV, and NH.

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: 
Monday through Thursday, after 7 EST

You guys have raided with me before. If accepted, you know what you're getting yourself into.

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time: Prior Experience

Assigned Boss Fight: Gul'dan - don't die. 

Note: Please post your Strategy notes on the Raid Team Assignment Strategies thread, and be prepared to present as if you were raid leading at your interview.

Outcome:  Application accepted, Melee DPS/Tank OS. 

Jaspirita

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   Yes
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? Yes
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? Yes
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) Yes

About You

Toon Name: Jaspirita

Nickname you prefer: Jas, Jasp, or Jaspirita work for me!

Class and Spec: Arms Warriors

Starting Ilvl: 866

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Mastery & Haste

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy Veins & Various YouTube Channels (including ours)

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): I've never tanked before, so Melee DPS would be best for me to stay as.

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): N/A

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Yes. Emerald Nightmare LFR, N, and H (My first AotC thanks to you guys! :D). ToV LFR and N up to Helya.

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: Any weekday from 11am - 2pm Eastern Time.

I love working as a team as much as possible and I value mechanics more than anything else. I will not tunnel unless told to by the raid leader & healer because I'd like to make sure I stay alive as long as possible because a dead DPS means no DPS. I learn best by doing and I understand fully that wiping is not something to cry about, it is a learning experience. I'm fully aware that if I die, it is my fault and no one else's, and that I need to make sure to learn from it. Basically, I'm pretty good at being what an Arms Warrior lorewise is, which is following orders and working together.

I'm also a bit quiet on mic, but get nervous so I might make the occasional joke in chat lol.

I also understand that being benched isn't a bad thing because there are better players out there that I am, and I'm willing to be there to help out when I can. I want to be a help, not a hindrance.

I'm pretty laid back :)

I've been playing this one character for 9 years, and only this one character. I know that probably makes me seem inflexible, but I tried the other classes and found that I'm best at Warrior, so I wanted to concentrate solely on her. I've studied my rotation over and over, and I'm willing to change it if I find that someone gives me good advice to do so.  I've had Jaspirita as a Troll and Worgen (yeah, yeah, I started as Horde. Lok'tar!), so I've seen both sides of the fence over the years.

Lastly, I LOVE to make fun and fabulous Transmogs for my character, so you might see my outfit change a lot.

Thank you for reading all of this and I hope that you consider me for the team, either as a regular or even a benched ^_^.

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time:

Assigned Boss Fight:

Outcome:

Dofler

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   Yes
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? Yes

About You

Toon Name: Dofler

Nickname you prefer:

Class and Spec: Priest Shadow & Holy

Role you are Applying for: Ranged DPS Alternative and/or Healer

Starting Ilvl: 865 Shadow, 862 Holy

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: No.  I use Pawn and howtopriest.com weights for gear comparison. I'll get the logs app!

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Critical Strike, Haste  (shadow) (Crit/Mastery for holy)

Where did you study the boss fights online: Youtube/Wowhead

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): I am already doing this. Shadow and Holy are both maintained

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does):  Yes

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Other than raid finder and once with the Guild, no

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: 

Applying for alternate spot only for now. 

dhara

re: Daragon Application

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   (Yes)
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? (Yes
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes

About You

Toon Name: Daragon

Nickname you prefer: Dara is fine

Class and Spec: BM/MM Hunter

Role you are Applying for: Ranged DPS

Starting Ilvl: 867

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Master/Haste

Where did you study the boss fights online: I have AoTC

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): Yes

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does):  Yes

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Yes I have AoTC

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?:  Im on alot.

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time:

Assigned Boss Fight:

Outcome:

GMAmalthia
In-Game Guild Master

Can not accept anymore Melee DPS at this time. 

Will update when changed, but need to either Lose 2 Melee or Gain 2 ranged and 1 Healer to accept any more. 

Sorry for any inconvenience, open raid on the weekends is always open to you. 

2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes)
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? (Yes)

About You

Toon Name: Nyjell

Nickname you prefer: Nyjell

Class and Spec: Vengence Demon Hunter

Role you are Applying for: Tanakage 

Starting Ilvl: 840

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Versatility, Mastery

Where did you study the boss fights online: Sunniers Art of War, Fatboss Wowhead, IcyVeins. 

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): Not as good @ DPS but if I can tank I should be able to handle DPS'ing. But Prefer tanking if spot is available. 

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): it will. 

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Nope

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: Pretty Open 

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you): My Wow History.
Hey Guys.. Guild Newbie here, but not new to KM . I came from Blackhand when it Split KM was a new server during the split. This was prior to the AQ gates opening.  

My first main was a Rogue, I DPS'ed classic Raids (AQ Clear some naxx wings on farm) for a Guild Called "Phoenix" that then split to "Infamous."  I raided in TBC with Infamous as a Rogue through TBC but they were really Juvenile and some of us Split to make our own guild called "Serenity Within."

There as a Raid leader I lead the guild Through Black Temple on a Resto Druid I had quickly leveled up to meet guild needs.  When Wrath Launched Is when I discovered my Love for Tanking. I made a Death Knight and was the 3rd DK on Server to Reach Max (E-peen)  I tanked/Raid Lead our Guild with some success in Naxx but attendance and lack of interest slowly faded our guild into social only To the point were the core group left. 

I wondered for a bit and found a home in "Provenance" where I tanked as a DK through Ice Crown and killing lich king...  For the Cata Xpac I took this Xpac of for the most part as I was getting pretty burned out.  But Mist of Pandaria brought me back as a New and improved Brewmaster Monk. Which I tanked through MOP in a Horde guild ( RL friends got me to go there ) on Area 52.  With SoO on farm and the content drought I started to play again on KM as my A52 guild broke up ( writing this makes me realize my bad luck for stable guilds ) During this time I leveled up a Warrior as Prot, and a Prot Paladin as I have loved tanking an wanted to experience it on other classes... During WoD I didn't raid a whole lot and basically lone wolfed the entire xpac with stints of time off and pug raiding.  With the On Set off Legion and a new Tank Class ( Yippee! ) I knew I wanted to get back into he game. I have been eyeing Midnight Carnival for a while and this guild just seemed to fit me more than the others I consider joining... So Here I am!!  I like to tank.. I gave 8 lvl 100s 5 of which are tanking specs with my New DH main being the sole class I am putting my time into. 

Real Life... I am a system admin for a manage service provider. For fun I pretend to be a hipster,  play Ice Hockey and like to mountain bike, and Race cars... I am married ( sorry ladies) and have 5 kids. Ranging from 16 - 6.  Two Siberian Huskies.. I was born and raised and still
 live in Fort Worth Texas.

PS... I know the tanks spots are full but a consideration for bench is fine and will be happy to open raid whenI can make it until/if a spot opens up... Thanks for reading ( i will quiz the raid leaders in my interview ) 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Midnight Carnival Forum Index -> Raid Rules & Application All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: