Guild Rank
WoWProgress Rank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Midnight Carnival Forum Index -> Raid Rules & Application
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
GMAmalthia
In-Game Guild Master

re: Legion Raiding Application

Minimum Gear Requirements to Join the Raid Team

You are expected to meet this criteria BEFORE you apply. Please do not apply until you do.

Raid nights are Tuesday & Thursday, 6-9p MST (server). You must commit to both full nights or we cannot accept you to this team. 

• Max Level (Will not "hold" spots)
  • A sufficient ilvl (Max 20lvls below current tier) Fully Gemmed and Enchanted
  • An Adequate or better DPS/HPS/Mitigation level, appropriate for your class
  • Required addons (see list below)
  • A cooperative non elitist attitude. Shitty/Selfish attitude is grounds for removal.
  • You will be expected to know all boss fights, intimately. You may be called on at any time to lead a fight, (Without prior notice) demonstrating that knowledge. (Especially when new raids are released) You should know basic positioning, and all major role mechanics.

*Target Dummies/LFR are not sufficient indicators of DPS

Expectations once you are accepted:

• Show up on time, every raid night (See Raid Rules for exceptions) maintaining 80% or better attendance
  • Be Fully Prepared (Repaired, Flasks/Potions ready, Roll Coins already gotten, Addons up to date)
  • Prepare for boss encounters by studying the fight mechanics online AND running LFR, meaning on raid nights you know what you're doing (have a baseline). 
  • Continue to improve your gear between raid nights
  • Have a firm understand of your class and ALL it's mechanics, so they can be properly applied to raid mechanics  
  • Upload combat logs to facilitate progress monitoring.  

Loot Distribution:

Loot is Master Loot distribution. (Reasoning: Personal loot prevents trade, if the item level is higher (an upgrade) meaning gear goes to waste.) As such all raid members are prohibited from pugging or joining a second raid team on the toon with which they raid for us, until our raid week is over (After raid concludes on Thursday) as it reduces our loot table. Raid members are free to raid with whomever they likes ON ALTERNATE CHARACTERS as long as those raid nights to not interfere with our own. 

Rolling on Loot works as follows:

• You may only roll (until win) ONE Need on your IDEAL stats. (Your top 2 secondaries)
  • You may roll (until win) ONE Need (separate roll) on a tier token.
  • You must roll greed on gear sporting non optimal stats (Your bottom secondaries), if you already used your need, or if you are rolling on teir tokens you already have (looking for bonus stats).
  • If you cannot use an item, or it is not an upgrade at all for you, you must pass.
  • You may roll Need until you win, you must roll greed after you do.
  • BOE's, if not Personal loot, must be Equipped immediately if rolled for, else they go to the Bank for sale.
  • We do not roll for off spec, DE, or Transmog, unless explicitly given permission to do so.

Primary stats for armor slots (Head, Shoulders, Chest, Wrist, Hands, Waist, Legs, Feet) now dynamically change depending on the specialization the character is currently in. Secondary stats do not change based on spec. You are expected to know which Secondary stats are your priorities. If it is haste, and mastery do not roll on gear with crit, for example. 

That means you are not just rolling against other players of your spec (Tank, heals, DPS) you are rolling against everyone in your Armor class (Plate, Mail, Leather, etc.) This may cause tension for loot rolls, but to keep loot distribution fair, You may only NEED on one normal Item and one Teir Item per night. This will reset from week to week. 

This means Looting is 1 Need. Period. 

You may trade loot to reset your Need roll, with permission. When trading gear, please keep in mind that healers and tanks solvency benefits the entire raid. (DPS should really trade gear to a Tank or Healer before anyone else.) 

Required Addons:

Name  Reason Link
Discord Communication (Mic not Required) Discordapp.com*
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) Combat Timers, Auditory warnings Curse.com

* Requires an account to use. Directions provided in a different thread. 

The addons being required are for accurate monitoring purposes, both for progress facilitation and individual monitoring. They're required to monitor your contribution to your team, and logs need to be uploaded after each raid night for Lead Review. Anyone refusing to install or use any addon may be sat for failure to cooperate. 

Things to note:

• We will fill the first 10 spots according to the 2T:3H:2M:3R ratio. Too many melee/ranged will need to be sat until more heals apply. 
  • If you play a class we can't use, you will have to be back up (Ex. You are ONLY a tank, and we already have two)
    • Note: Everyone should have a viable main and off spec, for maximum efficiency
  • If we have too many DPS and not enough healers to support them, people will need to be sat. We will maintain the 2T:3H:2M:3R ratio as closely as possible with whom we take. (If we need heals and you CAN heal, change your spec, gear it, and do it. People who cannot adapt are more likely to be sat)
  • Whining about needing a piece of gear and someone else got it will not be tolerated. Put on your big kid panties and deal with it.
  • If you are Lazy, being carried, and unprepared, you may not raid. You will not be invited and you will be removed mid-raid if necessary.

The Guild has Set up a Facebook Group for just the raid team in order to Facilitate Call outs, Strategy Sharing, and helping one another. If you are accepted, please join at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MCRaidTeam/ 

Last edited by GMAmalthia on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 15 times in total

re: Application

You must be 110 and meet all listed requirements BEFORE filling out the application

Disclaimer: Application is not indicative of acceptance. You will be tested to gauge commitment, acknowledgement personal responsibilities, dedication and preparedness. This is a semi-hardcore team, not a casual team. If you're looking to START raiding, please sign up for the Friday/Saturday team on the in-game calendar (if scheduled, no application required)

The Process: 

1. Copy & Paste the application Below and hit REPLY (Do NOT start an new thread)
  2. You will Be Contacted VIA in Game Mail to Schedule an Interview.
  3. On your assigned Interview Date & Time you will be tested on Raid Rules & Requirements, and all expectations of you.
  4. You will also be required to explain a random boss strategy, in Full. (Failure to prepare is an instant disqualification from this team)
  5. You will be immediately informed if you qualify for first string, bench, or do not qualify at this time. 

Full Application (Copy & Paste into Reply)

Statements of Responsibility to the Team

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   (Yes/No)
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes/No)
  3. You will be expected to know all boss fights, intimately. You may be called on at any time to lead a fight, demonstrating that knowledge. (Especially when new raids are released) You should know basic positioning, and all major roll mechanics. Are you prepared to do this? (Yes/No)
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes/no)

About You

Toon Name:

Nickname you prefer:

Class and Spec:

Role you are Applying for:

Starting Ilvl:

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required):

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?:

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two):

Where did you study the boss fights online:

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec):

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): 

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?:

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: 

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you): 

For Raid Lead Use:

Outcome:

Notes on Preparing Strategy:

You should know basic positioning, handling of strategy mechanics, tank switches, cool down usage, and be able to answer any and all questions pertaining to a fight. You will be assigned raid lead, at random, and must be prepared to take over. 

Notes on Scheduling:

If you will be consistently late to this team you will only qualify for bench. Bench players are required to be online and available on all possible occasions, and usually given 24+ hours notice unless in case of emergency (Via in game mail) if they will be needed. 

Last edited by GMAmalthia on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

re: Example Application

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?  Yes I do
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? Yes I do
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? Yes I do
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) Yes I have

About You

Toon Name: Amastrasza

Nickname you prefer: Ama

Class and Spec: Mage, Fire

Role you are Applying for: Ranged DPS

Starting Ilvl: 837

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): Yes I do, With Mic

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: Yes I have, Can we walk through it together at interview to make sure I have it set up correctly?

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Critical Stike & Verstality,  (Crit above all, Haste if Vers isn't on)

Where did you study the boss fights online: Fatboss TV, Icy Veins, Wowhead

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): N/A but I can change to Frost or Arcane if required, I have my artifact for all three specs, but arcane and frost are not upgraded. 

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Yup, same gear, but non optimal stats

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: I raid led in WOD, we got ahead of the curve for Archimonde. I've been raiding since Burning Crusade. I've always been on a guild team because I don't enjoy PUG groups. 

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: Evenings are best,  but not Wednesdays. Flexible for Weekends. 

I have all three artifacts if necessary to switch specs. I might occasionally need to call out for family things, as I have small kids in school, but I can maintain better than 80% and will always give a few days notice. 

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time: Application received 9/6, Interview date: Friday 9/9. 6pm (Clear half an hour)

Assigned Boss Fight: Nythendra, The Emerald Nightmare

Note: Please post your Strategy notes on the Raid Team Assignment Strategies thread, and be prepared to present as if you were raid leading at your interview.

Outcome: Interview Passed, Strategy acceptable with a clear understanding of fight. Application accepted, Ranged DPS. 

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   Yes
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? Yes
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? (Yes/No)
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) Yes

About You

Toon Name: Diaa

Nickname you prefer:

Class and Spec: Monk, Brewmaster

Role you are Applying for: Tank

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): Yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: Yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two):Haste, Mastery

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy-viens, Fat Boss(Youtube Videos)

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec):Yes, Windwalker(Dps) Artifact weapon has 13 points in for this spec.

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Yes, 836

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: All of WoD, got ahead of the curve for beating Archimond.

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: Afternoons, except on Mondays.

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time: App Received 9/6/2016, Interview 2p Server Friday September 9, 2016 in Discord

Assigned Boss Fight: Ursoc

Note: Please post your Strategy notes on the Raid Team Assignment Strategies thread, and be prepared to present as if you were raid leading at your interview.

Outcome: Accepted (Main Tank)

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?  (Yes/No) Yes
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes/No) Yes
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? (Yes/No) Yes
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes/no) Yes

About You

Toon Name: Aqualuñg

Nickname you prefer: Aqua or Jack is fine.

Class and Spec: Ret pally 4 lyf!

Role you are Applying for: mad deeps, yo

Starting Ilvl: 835 presently

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): yes and yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: yes and yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Haste and crit

Where did you study the boss fights online: Usually Fat Boss

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): Sure thing. I already have a mostly viable prot artifact and would be willing to do holy as well.

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Not at the moment because I figured you had tanks coming out of your ears already. And going holy isn't really something I would do on my own unless I knew the raid team needed. Really it's just a matter of getting the needed relics and that should bring either/or up to snuff. 

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Aye, I have. By and large most of was Lich King in the old guild my wife and I ran. If I recall we cleared up to Sindragosa. We had a lot of issues keeping a raid team together due to RL of various members etc.

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: Just tell me when.

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you):  I like big butts and I can not lie. All joking aside though, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time: App Received 9/7/2016, Interview 3p Server Friday September 9, 2016 in Discord

Assigned Boss Fight: Il'gynoth, Heart of Corruption

Note: Please post your Strategy notes on the Raid Team Assignment Strategies thread, and be prepared to present as if you were raid leading at your interview.

Outcome: Paladin Benched, too much Melee DPS on Deck, not enough class/role diversity. Accepted as Ranged dps on Hunter Wreckgar. 

Albricxyz

re: App

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?   Yes
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? Yes
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? (Yes/No)
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) Yes

About You

Toon Name: Vessan

Nickname you prefer: Albric

Class and Spec: Warrior, Protection

Role you are Applying for: Tank

Starting Ilvl: 836

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two):Versatility and Mastery

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy-viens, Fat Boss(Youtube Videos)

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec):Yes, Arms

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Yes, 835

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: yes most of WoD, only the end as a tank.

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: Afternoons

For Raid Lead Use: 

Interviews Date/Time:  Application recieved 9/8/2016, Interview date Sunday 8/11/16 4p Server

Boss Fight Assigned:  Cenarius

Note: Please post your Strategy notes on the Raid Team Assignment Strategies thread, and be prepared to present as if you were raid leading at your interview.

Outcome:

dunderwood

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?  (Yes)
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes)
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? (Yes)
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes)

About You

Toon Name:  Qitarah

Nickname you prefer:  Davis

Class and Spec:  Feral Druid

Role you are Applying for:  Melee DPS

Starting Ilvl:  838

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required):  Yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?:  Yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two):  Crit and Versatility.

Where did you study the boss fights online:  Icyveins, legendsanonymous, and fat boss beta videos.

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec):  Yes, Resto.

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does):   Yes, right at 835.

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?:  Yes, back in Wotlk I raided up till ToC.  I also raided with you all during Cata on Holyheelz.

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?:  Anytime Sat/Sun, or anytime after 6pm during the week.

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time: Interview Date 9/11/16 4p Server

Assigned Boss Fight: Elerethe Renferal

Note: Please post your Strategy notes on the Raid Team Assignment Strategies thread, and be prepared to present as if you were raid leading at your interview.

Outcome: Application and Raid strategy accepted. Melee DPS. 

noone95

re: Legion Raiding App

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?  (Yes/No) - Yes
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes/No) - Yes
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? (Yes/No) - Yes
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes/no) - Yes

About You

Toon Name: Noone

Nickname you prefer: No One

Class and Spec: Resto Shaman

Role you are Applying for: Healing

Starting Ilvl: 835

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Crit and Mastery

Where did you study the boss fights online: icy viens and fattboss

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): I will DPS if needed, but my weapon will not we as high as heals for artifacts

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): Yes

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: WoD Mythic Mannaroth

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?:  whenever

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you): I'm just here to look pretty

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 5p Server

Assigned Boss Fight: Dragons of Nightmare

Outcome:

Potämus

re: Legion Raid App

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?  Yes I understand the above
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? Yes, if I show up late with out notice those are suitable consequences
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? Yes its my job to my own homework on all raid material 
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) Yes

About You

Toon Name:

Potamus

Nickname you prefer:

Pota, Frozen, Potamus, Ronnie

Class and Spec:

Resto / Balance druid

Role you are Applying for:

Resto perf but willing to play balance

Starting Ilvl:

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required):

Yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?:

Yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two):

Crit and Haste

Where did you study the boss fights online:

Icyveins, Youtube, MMO-Champ

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec):

Yes both my specs share loot minus trinkets and have the same stat priority

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): 

At the moment no, 830 still working on it

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?:

Yes.  Mists of Pandaria, first teir of Warlords of Dreanor.  Cleared MSV, ToES, ToT, SoO from MoP.  Up to last boss in Highmaul

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: 

Any past 1130 pm est or earlier just get with me if earlier so i can see if i need to reschedule said raid interview for a later date

Applying only as a back up for if RL changes and I can comment to the full schedule I shall get ahold of Ama or Farvin

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time: Wednesday, Noon Server (2p EST)

Assigned Boss Fight: Nythendra

Outcome:

Mikeel

re: Application for Mïkel - Warlock

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?  (Yes/No)  Yes

1. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes/No):  Yes

1. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? (Yes/No)  Yes

1. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes/no)  Yes

About You

Toon Name: Mïkel -  Alt + 0239

Nickname you prefer: Mikel

Class and Spec:  Warlock - Destro/Affliction

Role you are Applying for: R-DPS

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?:  Yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two):  Haste/Crit

Where did you study the boss fights online: Fatboss

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec):  Yes

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does):  Yes

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?:  in Vinalla I did up to Tier 3, in BC  downed Illidan, in WOLTK we did up too 25m Litch King, ( a Guild I lead)  In cata didn't finish Firelands,  Didn't play in Pandaria,  in WOD I raided up to BRF- N/H  ( lead another guild Then my account got banned for boting >.< )    

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?:  Tuesday - Thursday anytime I am online

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you):  I have 3 kids,  and a Aggro Pulling Girl Friend who trys and plays. 

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time: 10a Server, Wednesday September 14th

Assigned Boss Fight: Dragons of Nightmare

Outcome: Accepted, Ranged DPS. Push to talk required. 

Dallaa
Officer

re: legion Raid Application

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?YES!
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above?YES!
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? YES!
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) YES!

About You

Toon Name: Dallaa

Nickname you prefer: N/A

Class and Spec: Paladin Holy (heals) off spec Retribution

Role you are Applying for: Healer

Starting Ilvl:836

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required):YES!

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?:YES

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two):Crit and Mastery or Versatility (stats are equal)

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy veins, Fat boss, the 2 minute quick quide 

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): yes working on ret atm

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): NO

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: From wrath to Draneor  HFC end boss on heroic

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?:  ask and I can generally do.. prefer morning or evening

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you):  I like to talk... but am quiet!  I enjoy progressing and achievements!  I miss raiding! uhm  will work hard and will take responsibility for my actions and I like Constructive criticism.  I will work on areas of improvement.. and like to have fun!  

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time: Sunday, September 18, 2p Server. 

Assigned Boss Fight: Cenarius

Outcome: Accepted Heals

Rhoem

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?  Yes
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? Yes
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? Yes
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) Yes

About You

Toon Name: Rhoem

Nickname you prefer: Rhoem or my name, Ben

Class and Spec: Death Knight - Frost

Role you are Applying for: melee dps

Do you Have DBM and Discord installed? (This is required): yes

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: yes

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): crit and haste

Where did you study the boss fights online: icy-veins

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): my backup would be tank and i don't think you need those, but i can build an offspec

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): No, I haven't had time to level my tanking artifact weapon

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Well, I've been raiding since vanilla.  It took me a year or two of playing to be decent at it.  When I started I got carried through Molten Core and then I made it through AQ20 and Ony and halfway through BWL.  I cleared kara, cleared TK except last boss, only did trash and a few stray bosses for SSC and Hyjal, quit as sunwell was coming out.  Came back to the game halfway through wotlk Naxx, cleared most of it 10/25.  Didn't do much Ulduar, hated that raid, but found I loved DKs around then and cleared TOGC and half of heroic ICC10 and everything but the last 2 in normal ICC25 as a frost tank.  Left the game again before that last raid they added at the end of WOTLK.  Came back about a month before Firelands came out, stayed frost and went DPS refusing to try blood and cleared everything but Rag on heroic.  Had to switch to tank for guild for DS, was doing 3 full heroic DS clears on 3 different DK tanks by the end of cata.  Cleared all the starter panda raids and downed about half of MSV on heroic, and the first boss heroic in heart of fear, when I quit the game again (for a particular pain in the ass girl).  Haven't done a lot of serious raiding since then.  I did some flex/normal SoO and spent a month at the start of Warlords gearing up, but only raided a few times then quit again until the Warcraft movie came out and my little brother got me a new warcraft account for my last birthday.  Did a few heroic HFC runs, with this guild.

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?: I'll be around the evening of the 16th and 17th and off and on during the day on the 18th

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you): peekaboo perfect space explore

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time: Sunday, September  18, 2016, 4p Server

Assigned Boss Fight: Xavius

Outcome: Accepted MDPS

Last edited by Rhoem on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arityna

1. Your Raid Leader Is Amastrasza. your Co-Strategist is Farvin. Your Raid Nights are Tue/Thu 6-9p Server. You must attend both Nights. Do you Understand and agree to the above?  (Yes/No) Yes
  2. You are expected to show up for invites 15 minutes early (5:45p server) for invites, Fully prepared (Flasks/Potions/Roll Coins/Addons/Repaired) so we can start exactly at 6. If you miss first pull with an unexcused tardy, you will be benched for the evening. Do you Understand and agree to the Above? (Yes/No) Yes
  3. You will be assigned a boss fight and expected to formulate the entire strategy and submit it to the raid leads for approval. If you do not complete this assignment you will be considered unprepared to raid, and removed from the team. Do you understand and agree to this requirement? (Yes/No) Yes
  4. Have you read this thread in it's entirety, as well as Raid Attendance: 80% and Raid Night: Expectations? (You may be Quizzed on interview, so don't lie) (Yes/no) Yes

About You

Toon Name: Aryin

Nickname you prefer: Ari

Class and Spec: Holy Priest 

Role you are Applying for: Heals

Have you installed the World of Logs and Mr. Robot Applications?: Yes but may need help makin sure i have it running and set up properly.

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two):  Mastery, Crit

Where did you study the boss fights online: Icy viens, Fat boss-videos

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): Can try but cannot guarantee, am not the greatest  in shadow spec. weapon is not that high but can work on it if needed.

Does that secondary spec meet the minimum requirements (cannot raid until it does): no shadow spec is few ilvls off

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?:  Yes, last expansion.  All of the bosses in HFC on normal and Heroic.  Raided some in MoP  finished all the bosses on normal, heroic and the first 5 on mythic.  prior to that was just lfr. 

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?:  Any day as long as I have prior notice, evenings and afternoons work best for me.

Additional Comments (Things we should know about you):   I like raiding and progressing as a team.  Am usually quiet til i get to know people. 

For Raid Lead Use:

Interviews Date/Time: Sunday, September  18, 2016, 3p Server

Assigned Boss Fight: Xavius

Outcome: Accepted, Heals

GMAmalthia
In-Game Guild Master

Everyone make sure you are logged in at warcraftlogs.com and go to:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/autojoin/148121/YnXDBZf4  

This will auto add you to our guild so you can accurately display logs. I'm only showing 5 people correctly signed up

re: Raid Application

About You

Toon Name: Mullva

Nickname you prefer:

Class and Spec: Warlock - Affliction

Role you are Applying for: DPS

Starting Ilvl: 841

What Secondary Stats will you be rolling for (Top two): Mastery/Haste

Where did you study the boss fights online: Fatboss, Icy-Veins

If you cannot play your preferred role as Main, are you willing to gear and maintain both Specs as back up (ie. DPS with a Heal off spec): Only one role on this class so no

Have you raided current content before? If so, which raids and how far did you progress?: Yes, HFC: 13H/13H, 1M/13M, SoO, 13H/14H before pre-patch, 14H/14H after

What Days/Times are best for your Raid Interview?:  Monday, evenings (7 pm CSTDT, 6 pm ESTDT)

For Raid Lead Use: 

Messaged in game to amend Statements of Responsibility to the Team

Interviews Date/Time: 9/17/16. 6p Server

Assigned Boss Fight: Cenarius

Outcome:

Last edited by Jaros24 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Midnight Carnival Forum Index -> Raid Rules & Application All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: